Tucked away at the end of a quiet lane, off the bustling main road to Calangute, is Aashyana - the nest. Private villas on Candolim Beach set amidst lush tropical garden, offers two large independent villas and five casinhas. The beach is but a breath away and North Goa's happening spots one can walk to. Tree shaded gardens, a pavilion for yoga, private pools, an ayurvedic spa, informal sit-outs, chic spacious comfortable rooms - Aashyana is ideal to book for a week or more to soak in Goa's timeless atmosphere, surrounded by art and sculptures from the owner’s extensive private collection.
Villa Aashyana offers five rooms on two expansive floors with garden spaces, swimming pool, private sit outs and beach access while Villa Venus set about a ten minute walk from the beach has three bedrooms, lounge, kitchenette, verandah, parking and swimming pool. The access to Villa Aashyana is through a narrow lane accessed only by smaller vehicles offered by the management for transfers. The casinhas are independent two and one bedroom cottages with independent access to beach and a separate pool. Open to sky showers and verandahs for sitouts, lounge and dining with a kitchenette ensure self-contained abodes perfect for long stays by the beach.
Housekeeping in all the Villas and Casinhas are provided with option for laundry and complimentary transfers. Dining is on request which is served in the open verandahs or in the gardens in Villa Aashyana, in the dining room in the Villa Venus. Breakfast is served in the Villa Aashyana while in the others bread, cereal, fruits, eggs and juice are stacked for self service.
Five of us on a reunion which we do every year booked at Aashiyana Lakhanpal for 02 nights. We reached very around 1930hrs on Friday and Mathilda was there to receive us and take us to the rooms. It...
A clutch of cottages with one large house that has multiple bedrooms, this "resort" is very privately owned and often very full. The cottages are Goan homes turned into very simple yet comfortable...
If you are looking for a HOTEL don't go here. But if you are looking for a great stay this is the place. Its quite amazing to find something tucked away in north Goa. Its a true gem. The narrow road...
Nearest Airport : Dubolim - 45 Km
Nearest Raiway Station : Madgaon - 25 Km
Cancellation more than 70 days before the start of the holiday: Deposit only
Cancellation between 36-69 days: 50% of total holiday cost
Cancellation 35 days before the start of holiday: 100% of total holiday cost
Payment Terms :
25% non-refundable advance at the time of booking
Full amount payable 10 weeks before the booked date
Accommodation is available for a minimum period of 4 days (1 week during the peak season)
For part weeks the rate is calculated on a pro rata basis.
Where the rental period spans two price bands then the price will be applied on a pro rata basis.
Terms & Conditions
Local Government taxes are extra and are subject to change without notice
1. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your holiday due to reasons beyond our control, all fforts will be made by us to arrange alternative accommodation at Candolim village. If despite our efforts a similar, alternate place is not available, we will refund all the monies advanced to us. The above offer will not apply in cases where the cancellation is the consequence of non payment of any part of the cost of the accommodation
2. If the cancellation or any loss or damage occurs due to natural calamities, strikes, industrial disputes, war, government actions etc or if there is any loss including erratic water and electricity supply or damages caused on account of the above, we shall not be made liable
3. We shall not be made liable for any accidents at the pool or at the beach or due to any slip or fall
4. As regards the documentation for visa, stay and travel in Goa and currency regulations in India, you are advised to contact your travel agents for up to date information
5. All disputes shall be filed in the competent court having jurisdiction over Candolim village, Goa, India
6. Arrival & departure timings: To facilitate a smooth and comfortable transition for the arrival and departure of our guests, we have fixed the arrival and departure timings as : 02:00PM arrival and 10:00AM departure.
- If these times cause you difficulty, please advice us at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee any changes can be made after the booking. Check-in and check-out times may be flexible to suit your travel plans but this depends on other guests checking-out on the day of your arrival and other guests checking-in on the day of your departure. Please ask us before confirming your travel arrangements
- For arrivals at the villa before 08:00 the booking must be made and held from the night before. For morning check-in after 08:00 there may be an additional charge which is determined by the check-in tim
7. Holiday accommodation is booked exclusively for persons named in the booking forms
8. Please ensure to return all keys and remote controls for appliances that belong to the villa before your departure. A replacement value of the lost and/ or damaged items will be charged
9. Breakages: All breakages or damages to the accommodation must be reported immediately; these must be refunded locally. We also reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages not reported and discovered after departure